My thesis project for MA in New Media Production at Aalto University.
More content will follow, watch this space.
- Defining the 'third wave of visualization'
- Developing a concept of visualizing data in a way that could also communicate some of the fuzziness, uncertainty of interpretation included in the presentation.
- Building a text-to-emotional-attribute API utilizing the natural language understanding platforms of IBM Watson, Google Cloud and Azure
- Building a real-time user research platform for collecting quantifiable perception data of visual-attribute – emotional-attribute pairs in Vue
- Automate user research data gathering utilizing Amazon Mechanical Turk
- Design and implement an experimental neural network that extrapolates visual attributes from emotional attributes in Tensorflow
- Design a visualization of visual attribute outcomes utilizing React and Aframe (three.js)
- Re-render visualizations in Blender